- Consider your time frame and plan accordingly.
- Small vs large course sizes should inform your instructional decisions.
- Maintain consistency between documents and course content.
- Develop a detailed communication plan that promotes availability.
- Address all aspects of your course in the syllabus and schedule.
- Ensure your presence in the live course and interact with students on a regular and frequent basis.
- Consult with the copyright division of the library for applicable laws.
- Address accessibility with a strategic plan for making improvements a little at a time.